[Snort-users] Fw: Lesbian Mpeg

Dave Dearinger daved at ...11650...
Thu Apr 15 09:02:04 EDT 2004

According to whatever version of Norton anti-virus Installed on our mail
server I get messages like this.

Sender of the infected attachment:  jhaar
Subject of the message:  [Snort-users] Movie
One or more attachments were deleted.
   Attachment Video.z was Deleted for the following reasons:
     Virus W32.Blackmal.B at ...4138... was found in
Video2.MPEG_________________________________________________________.exe

At 01:00 PM 4/14/2004 -0500, SRH-Lists wrote:
>According to Mcafee w32/mywife.b
>

> >Has anyone identified what these are?  My AV is not picking it up, but
> >I know they can't be good

-Dave Dearinger
-Network Administrator
-MD-Online Inc.
-daved at ...11650...
-1-888-397-3434
=============================
Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this
transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject
to protection under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act (HIPAA). The message is intended for the sole use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution or copying of the
message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil
penalties. If you received this transmission in error, please contact the
sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from
any computer.