[Snort-users] Snort's Processing Rate

Bob Walder bwalder at ...1926...
Wed Apr 14 01:00:01 EDT 2004

We have tested Open Source Snort up to 100Mbps and are confident (with
the right platform!) that it could go well beyond that.

We have not yet tested it to 1Gbps, however, and for some reason
SourceFire seem unwilling to submit product to our tests, despite
numerous invitations and a LOT of behind-the-scenes discussions.

Regards,

Bob Walder
Director
The NSS Group