[Snort-users] WatchHog Released - a web-based snort alert analyser.

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Sat Apr 10 10:51:02 EDT 2004

I really don't know why there has not been an open source project created
for building the ultimate free (open source) Snort console, whatever that
might be. There is a wealth of talented people out there that could make
something like this very doable.

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member