[Snort-users] New SUG established

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at ...6838...
Tue Apr 6 10:27:10 EDT 2004

We (Patrick Harper, Keith Loyd, Nick Oliver and I) are proud to announce
the North Texas Snort Users Group.  We have established the beginnings
of a website (http://www.ntsug.org/) and have created a list
(ntsug-users at ...11583...) which you can subscribe to by going to our
website and clicking on "Mailing Lists".  We own the ntsug.org, .com and
.net domains, and they should all be pointing to the same server.

Eventually we hope to have a lot of resources for pig lovers and links
to many more.  If you live in the North Texas (Dallas/Ft. Worth) area,
we will be having meetings periodically, hosted by a local company that
is concerned about security and wants to help.  We also encourage you to
join the discussion list, and to volunteer to help, if you're
interested.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at ...6838...)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas