[Snort-users] SnortCenter+Sensor problem

Naveen C Joshi naveen_joshi at ...11009...
Tue Apr 6 05:00:07 EDT 2004

Hi All :

I have the problem of "Error - Access debnied for IPADDRESS" in adding the
sensor.

I have explored all the mailing thread for this error but could not get it
up. I had no problem in installing all the packages. As I have seen on the
mailing list it is very known problem.  Please give me clue to get it
correct if any.

I have not installed the Net_SSLeay.pm as I remember and i am not enabling
it(openssl) on the Sensor windows. Does it affect anything?? Even I have
installed the openssl and Net_SSLeay.pm was giving error in the installation
time for RedHat 9.0.

Regards

Naveen