[Snort-users] Snort + acid + mysql

Noble, Kevin Kevin.Noble at ...11200...
Fri Apr 2 12:24:11 EST 2004

The Activeworx seeks to be hit here as well, has some really neat sorting
features.

-K

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of Michael Miller
Sent: Friday, 02 April, 2004 2:18 PM
To: Nils Fragoso; snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Snort-users] Snort + acid + mysql

I've had some success with 'IDS policy manager'. It runs on Windows, and
cannot run with emulation under linux, but it still might be something you
should look at. http://www.activeworx.com/idspm/

Further, there's also SnortCenter, but I haven't get it fully running, and
IDS policy manager does most of what I want. http://users.pandora.be/larc/