[Snort-users] snortsam.conf.sample

Frank Knobbe frank at ...9761...
Fri Apr 2 08:51:01 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 02:24, Zeeshan Ahmed wrote:
> dear all, i installed the snortsam and all the procedure went fine,
> but i am not able to find the sample snortsam configuratuion file.
> any opinions???

There didn't use to be one. The user (you) was encouraged to read
through README.conf and assemble his own file. But since I receive
several requests for a sample file, I created one out of README.conf.
It's in CVS but not on the web yet. Get it via:

# cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at ...11551...:/cvsroot co snortsam/snortsam.conf.sample

I'll put it on the web next time I build updates (I should have some
time this month for Snortsam again).

Hope this helps,
Frank

--
Warning at the Gates of Bill:
Abandon hope, all ye who press <ENTER> here...