[Snort-users] OSSIM Installation

AJ Butcher, Information Systems and Computing Alex.Butcher at ...11254...
Thu Apr 1 23:45:11 EST 2004

--On 02 April 2004 08:24 +0200 "Altrock, Jens" <Jens.Altrock at ...9749...>
wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> I tried to install OSSIM for testing, but can't find any dependencies on
> the website... neither can I find any installation
> instructions; has anyone some documents except the ones provided with
> OSSIM (that are not really any help)?
> Maybe any one has some experience with installation on RH 8 or RH9.

<http://www.ossim.net/docs/INSTALL.fc1>
<http://www.ossim.net/download/0.9.3/>
<http://www.ossim.net/download/deps/fc1/>

I'm working on a set of packages for FC1 that make building a Snort-based
enterprise NIDS easy. Hopefully I'll be able to release them for public
consumption soon.

> Regards,
>
> Jens Altrock

Best Regards,