[Snort-users] SNORT Plugin to block the traffic

Michael Sconzo msconzo at ...5072...
Thu Apr 1 09:33:04 EST 2004

We've got a little homegrown thing here.  Currently works under
linux + IPTables, but works quite nicely.  Shoot me an email off
list if you would like more details etc...

-=Mike

--
The New Testament offers the basis for modern computer coding theory,
in the form of an affirmation of the binary number system.