[Snort-users] looking for applications

Gema de Toro Sánchez detorosanchez at ...11031...
Thu Apr 1 02:06:17 EST 2004

Hi!!
   I'm using Snort like IDS and it work quite well. Now, I'm looking for applications to improve alerts processing. I mean, for exemple, I would like to send a mail to the administrator if Snort detects a lot of alerts of a certain type in a few time or if Snort detect an alert from a certain IP address, etc.
   I would like to know if is there any application for doing that.
   Thanks a lot!!

    Antivirus • Filtros antispam • 6 MB gratis
    ¿Todavía no tienes un correo inteligente?