[Snort-users] Snort Data Not Showing Up in ACID

caffeinex36 at ...131... caffeinex36 at ...131...
Mon Sep 29 10:24:03 EDT 2003

Are you sure you are logging to MySQL database?

Test logging into mysql manually and running a query
to see if data is logging. After that, acid should
work fine providing you have the right credentials.

-caffeinex36