[Snort-users] Snort-users] P2P GUNTella GET?

Erek Adams erek at ...950...
Mon Sep 29 07:44:00 EDT 2003

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Scott Weller wrote:

[...snip...]

> Scott A Weller, MCP I.T Support/Network Security
> Technician<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
> "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

You know, the phrase "Network Security" loses all credibility when it's
followed by MS Office XML garbage.

> Polsinelli Shalton and Welte
> 700 W. 47th St., Ste. 1000
> Kansas City, MO 64112
> Phone: (816)360-4172 | Fax: (816) 753-1536
>  <http://www.pswlaw.com/> www.pswlaw.com

Hrm...

> This electronic mail message contains CONFIDENTIAL information which is
> (a) ATTORNEY - CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, WORK PRODUCT,
> PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE,
> and (b) intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) named herein.  If
> you are not an Addressee, or the person responsible for delivering this
> to an Addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, copying, or
> distributing this message is prohibited. If you have received this
> electronic mail message in error, please reply to the sender and take
> the steps necessary to delete the message completely from your computer
> system.

Hrm...  6 line sig. + Lawyer Disclaimer + Disclaimer longer than real
message = 1 + 2 + 3 == 6 penalty drinks [0].  ;-)

Cheers!  *clink*

-----
Erek Adams

[0]	http://www.theadamsfamily.net/~erek/snort/drinking_game.txt