[Snort-users] Snort alerts to multiple syslog servers

Douglas McCrea dmccrea at ...4485...
Mon Sep 29 06:03:09 EDT 2003

I'm using Snort 2.02 on a Windows 2000 server. I would like to send alerts to multiple Syslog servers because we are sharing our data with our Information Security office as well as analyzing it ourselves. I've noticed that if I list more than one syslog server, the data is just repeated in the log twice for only one syslog server. Is there a way to send to multiple syslog servers using Windows 2000?

-Doug