[Snort-users] Snort-users] P2P GUNTella GET?

Scott Weller sweller at ...10178...
Mon Sep 29 06:03:04 EDT 2003

What I have found, is that we have users that run an app called HotBar.  It runs on the gnutella network, and it runs in the local machine, but user account.  I is always running, and tag's it's server, for updates, and files.   for ecards, and such.. it hoses' outlook too..

Scott A Weller, MCP
I.T Support/Network Security Technician<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Polsinelli Shalton and Welte
700 W. 47th St., Ste. 1000
Kansas City, MO 64112
Phone: (816)360-4172 | Fax: (816) 753-1536
 <http://www.pswlaw.com/> www.pswlaw.com

This electronic mail message contains CONFIDENTIAL information which is (a) ATTORNEY - CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, WORK PRODUCT,
PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) named herein.
If you are not an Addressee, or the person responsible for delivering this to an Addressee, you are hereby notified that reading,
copying, or distributing this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please reply to the
sender and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely from your computer system.