[Snort-users] install on solaris9

Guillaume Rix grix at ...5661...
Wed Sep 24 08:46:04 EDT 2003

Mr Sage!!

When you send an e-mail to this mailling-list with a very very big
(739Ko) attachment as my previous e-mail,
a admin of this list block this e-mail and decide if yes or no the mail
can be send to everyone.
I understand your nervousness for this little little problem,
but do you think that every single subscriber of this list is concerned
by all mails of this list ?

Cheers,

Guillaume

Do you think