[Snort-users] install on solaris9

John Sage jsage at ...2022...
Wed Sep 24 08:15:03 EDT 2003

Why do you assume that -> every single subscriber <- to this list
wants a copy of your documentation?

Rather than sending the entire f'ing *.pdf as an attachment, wouldn't
it have been somewhat more thoughtful to just post a link?

I mean, it does have a rather narrow audience...

Just MHO...

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 09:02:16AM +0200, Guillaume Rix wrote:
> I wrote a documentation for install snort-acidmysal-apache, etc
> ... on Solaris 9 Sparc.
> it's working with snort 2.0.2 too.
>
> Thank you for your feedback/remarks/comments.
>
> --
> Guillaume Rix               / __// / //  \  |
> Technical Support Engineer _\_ \/ / // / /  |
> SunONE - A Division of     \___/\__//_/_/   |
>                            Microsystems    |

- John
--
"Warning: time of day goes back, taking countermeasures."
John Sage