[Snort-users] Re: Snort no longer compiles on RH73

Dag Wieers dag at ...2630...
Tue Sep 23 05:37:01 EDT 2003

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Martin Roesch wrote:

> Are you enabling flexresp?

Yes, but the older packages also have flexresp enabled and they compiled
fine on RH73 though.

PS Is there a situation where you don't want flexresp ? Does it slow snort
down when compiled in (but not used ?). I read it is alpha, but I'd guess
that after all this time the document isn't updated ?

I'd like to limit the number of packages I have to create without loosing
in functionality or performance. If there's some better way without having
to ship packages (and create symbolic links) please tell me ;)

Kind regards,
--   dag wieers,  dag at ...2630...,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --