[Snort-users] RE: [Full-Disclosure] Snort not backdoored, Sourcefire not compromised

Daniele Muscetta daniele at ...10136...
Tue Sep 23 05:36:20 EDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 19:11, Matt Schillinger wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 08:01, Daniele Muscetta wrote:
[...]
> > SNORT, which is actually the ONLY free thing available in the IDS
> > landscape (and moreover IT IS such a GREAT product !).
> Just so the facts are straight, Prelude-IDS is also Open Source
[...]

ok, ok, beat me if you have to... I should have written "one of the
few open source, free things available". What now?
I mean, that was not the point of the mail as a whole, anyway...

Daniele