[Snort-users] snort 2.0.2 make fails (ScanMail Approved)

Erek Adams erek at ...950...
Tue Sep 23 03:31:02 EDT 2003

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 Erin.Shelton at ...10121... wrote:

> Erek, I've already got /usr/ccs/bin last in my path, and I'm already using
> gmake 3.78.1. Whatever is going on here seems to be new, as I've had zero
> issue compiling previous Snort 2.0.x versions on this machine until

Rather odd....  I've built Snort on a stock install (full+OEM) of Solaris
8 and 9 with no issues.

I don't have access to the lab from the house, so I can't test this until
Wens. night.

Cheers!

-----
Erek Adams