[Snort-users] Mac OS X

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Mon Sep 22 12:41:02 EDT 2003

For what it's worth, I spend most of my time developing these days on
OS X, very shortly I intend to be upgrading to a G5 and OS X 10.3 (or
OS X.3 if you like).

Snort should run on Macs very well for the foreseeable future. :)

      -Marty

P.S. I also usually compile on Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Solaris (and
sometimes win32) before we ship.