[Snort-users] Problem running make in Solaris 8 i386

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Mon Sep 22 12:37:38 EDT 2003

Are you using gcc?  Are you using Sun's make or gmake?  I'd recommend
gcc and gmake...

      -Marty

--
Martin Roesch - Founder/CTO Sourcefire Inc. - (410) 290-1616
Sourcefire: Enterprise-class Intrusion detection built on Snort