[Snort-users] SnortCenter Rule Modification Problem

Leon Leon at ...10135...
Mon Sep 22 06:56:09 EDT 2003

Hello

I've got Snort,Snortcenter , MYSQL and ACID all up an running fine. Alerts
are generates as expected and everything works fine. However if I create a
Rule and then go back and attempt to modify it , all of the fields in the
rule show up as blank.  This is also the case if I attempt to modify an
existing rule.

The rules actually match traffic correctly however I just cannot modify
them or checkout the parametres set in existing rules.

Has anybody come across this before.

Thanks

Leon