[Snort-users] Snort-2.0.0 : ODBC : Unnable to Connect

Rodrigo Lima de Oliveira rlimadeoliveira at ...125...
Mon Sep 22 06:06:14 EDT 2003

Hello,

My name is Rodrigo an I am from Brazil.

I'm trying to connect snort-2.0.0 ( Linux Red Hat 9 ) with a SQL Server 2000
( Windows 2000 Server ) database using UnixODBC/FreeTDS but when I execute
occurs an error ( "Unable to connect" ). The funny thing is that I get a
successfull conection with isql using the same ODBC way. Please, can anyone
help me ?

Thanks....

Ps.: Sorry my bad english.