[Snort-users] Snortsam pf

Daniel Hondo Tedesque danielhondo at ...10023...
Sun Sep 21 08:38:05 EDT 2003

     People hello,

     It would like to be thankful for the aid with relation snort "invisible",
decided some of my problems, but we go there.
     I am using snortsam it to write blockades in firewall (pf, Openbsd),
however I do not obtain to visualize the blockades that are generated by pf. In
case that somebody knows of as to see these blockades, please return me.

Debtor Daniel - Brazil.