[Snort-users] Re: Snort and SourceFire "Backdoored"

Brian bmc at ...950...
Sun Sep 21 08:29:43 EDT 2003

On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 08:22:03AM -0700, joeypork at ...1284... wrote:
> I guess now that we have this incident validated as positively true from
> the main Snort/SourceFire IT person, it lends a lot of credibility to
> the Snort/SourceFire "backdoor" rumor.

No, it does not.  Did you read my email?

I said this was OLD news.  A LONG time ago.  We published our findings on
snort.org a LONG time ago.  Your assumptions are all wrong.

Grow up already.

-brian