[Snort-users] snort 2.0.2 make fails (ScanMail Approved)

Kenneth G. Arnold bkarnold at ...8060...
Sat Sep 20 08:05:02 EDT 2003

I had the same problem with Solaris 9 sparc.  Yes I am using the sun make
binary.  Since the portion of the Makefile in which the error occurred
seems to deal with windows synchronization, I simply deleted that whole
section from the Makefile and the make process when smoothly from that
point on.

Ken Arnold