[Snort-users] Snort-Swatch

jon baer security at ...9153...
Fri Sep 19 16:55:10 EDT 2003

Snort-Swatchwhat is the command line you are using to start up snort?

- jon
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Keaton, Lindamaria
  To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
  Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 6:31 PM
  Subject: [Snort-users] Snort-Swatch

  Is anyone using swatch to email alerts?

  If so, can someone tell me how to configure swatch to send entire content of an alert. Right now I'm getting alerts send but this is all I'm getting in the body of the email.

  TCP TTL:64 TOS:0x0 ID:33690 IpLen:20 DgmLen:1500 DF.

  I would like to see source, destination, time, and what the actually alert is. Anyone have any ideas?

  Lindamaria E. Keaton
  Security Administrator
  Union Safe Deposit Bank
  209.946.5173