[Snort-users] snort 2.0.2 make fails (ScanMail Approved)

Erin.Shelton at ...10121... Erin.Shelton at ...10121...
Fri Sep 19 13:39:09 EDT 2003

I'm trying to build snort 2.0.2 on Solaris 8 x86; configure seems to
complete OK, but make fails with the following error message:

"make: Fatal error in reader: Makefile, line 484: Unexpected end of line
seen"

a vi of the Makefile shows this on line 484:

$(distdir)/verstuff.pl $(distdir)

Has anyone else seen this yet?

-Erin Shelton
Security and Production Systems Manager,
Information Technology Support
Private | Business, Inc.

voice: (615) 565-7510
fax:     (615) 565-3133
erin.shelton at ...10122...

Ask me about Business|Manager, LineManager,
IdentificationManager, InsuranceManager,
CollectionsManager or Retail Inventory Management!

Or to learn more on-line:
http://www.privatebusiness.com/products/index.html