[Snort-users] Signatures Change log anyone?

snort at ...8664... snort at ...8664...
Wed Sep 17 15:01:09 EDT 2003

I am not sure if this is the best place to ask this or if I should join
the Signatures list and submit it there but here it goes.

Any chance that we can get he snort signatures tarball to include a change
log. Nothing fancy just a simple file saying
“updated xyz signatures on file <filename>.rules”
“added abc signature on file <filename>.rules”

I would make it easier for those of us that do updates to signatures
manually (snort on Windows ya know) to do our updates without having to
run a text file comparison utility.

Carlos