[Snort-users] Snort 2.0.2 Available
bmc at ...950...
Wed Sep 17 15:00:32 EDT 2003
Snort 2.0.2 is available. This release incorporates a big new feature as
well as some bug fixing, we recommend that everyone upgrade at their
* Added Thresholding and Suppression features (Marc Norton/Sourcefire)
* Fixed TCP RST processing bug found (Shai Rubin)
* Cleanup of spp_arpspoof (Jeff Nathan)
* Cleanup of win32 version including proper Event Log support (Chris Reid)
* Munged data fixes for stream4 (Chris Green)
Thanks to everyone who helped make this possible!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Snort-users