[Snort-users] Problems compiling barnyard

zottmann at ...8178... zottmann at ...8178...
Wed Sep 17 07:57:10 EDT 2003

Hi!

We have installed mysql from source in our system, in /usr/local/mysql.

We try to run ./configure in barnyard�s source directory but it always
complains something about not finding some mysql components.

When we specify all the options

"--enable-mysql --with-mysql-includes=/usr/local/mysql/include/mysql
--with-mysql-libraries=/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql"

it gives the following error:

"ERROR: unable to find mysqlclient library checked in the following places
/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql"

As a test, we compiled Snort with support to mysql, in the same box, and it
worked fine....

What may be wrong?

Regards,
Carlos.

Voce quer um iGMail protegido contra v�rus e spams?
Clique aqui: http://www.igmailseguro.ig.com.br
Ofertas imperd�veis! Link: http://www.americanas.com.br/ig/