[Snort-users] Where to get: logsnorter

Grime, Richard S richard.grime at ...8411...
Tue Sep 16 07:38:01 EDT 2003

Logsnorter: http://www.snort.org/dl/contrib/other_logs/

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Morrow [mailto:david.morrow at ...10082...]
Sent: 16 September 2003 14:49
To: 'snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: [Snort-users] Where to get: logsnorter

Anyone know where I can obtain logsnorter and information on how to
configure it?

David Morrow
Systems Technical Lead, IT Operations
P: (519) 951-6079
F: (519) 451-6615
mailto: david.morrow at ...10082... <mailto:david.morrow at ...10082...>

......poor planning on your part does not make an emergency on my
part........

 This message has originated from Autodata Solutions.  The attached
material
is the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata Solutions.
This
email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If
you
have received this email in error please delete this message and notify
the
Autodata system administrator at  Administrator at ...10082...
<mailto:Administrator at ...10082... <mailto:Administrator at ...10082...> >