[Snort-users] Problems with viewing ACID webpages

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at ...10063...
Tue Sep 16 05:26:04 EDT 2003

I am going through the steps to install ACID on the snort server. One of the
steps is to view one of the example pages via a web browser. The page is a php
file.
When I try to view the page, all I get is the code text, rather than completed
version of the page. I did a check on the apache server that is on the snort
machine,
and it is running th mod_php4 module. What else is needed to correct this
problem?