[Snort-users] SnortCenter v1.0-RC1 works?

Joerg Weber j.weber at ...8292...
Mon Sep 15 08:38:06 EDT 2003

Folks,
On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 16:36, Eric Baur wrote:
> 	Can't offer much, except to say that my installation is working.  At
> a guess, however, are there already rules in the database?  (ie: did you
> already "update from internet" or add rules of your own?)
> 	I can imagine that error arising from not having any rules to
> select.  ???
>
> Eric
please, check the archives about SnortCenter. As far as I can tell, it's
broken with the latest Snort releases, plus, the maintainer has no time
anymore to update the code or include submitted fixes.

Cheers,

Joerg

--
Joerg Weber