[Snort-users] query

Clayton Mascarenhas masclaythesnort at ...131...
Sun Sep 14 18:40:03 EDT 2003

Hi everyone,

Could I please know why I keep getting ... "responding! TCP[2] IP[0]
UDP[0]" a million times on my screen everytime I run snort on a traffic
data file? Its like that statement runs in some sort of a never ending
loop. Please could I know why this is happening and how do I stop this
from happening. Is there any option that goes with my snort command
line
input that can stop this from happening?

Thank you in advance

Clayton