[Snort-users] snort-inline vs. firewall

Ravi ravivsn at ...9637...
Thu Sep 11 08:36:07 EDT 2003

HI Bishan,
Obviously, you will have more security with snort_inline

You can think of firewall as first layer of security and IDS/IPS as
second layer of security.

Regards,
Ravi.

The views presented in this mail are completely mine. The company is not
responsible for what so ever.
Ravi Kumar CH
Rendezvous On Chip (I) Pvt Ltd
Hyderbad