[Snort-users] Remote management of windows sensor

Always Bishan bishan4u at ...1396...
Thu Sep 11 05:03:14 EDT 2003

Hi Snorters,

I have deployed a Snort sensor on a Windows machine,
logging into a central MySQL database.

How do I update rules on this windows sensor?

I have access to my Linux sensor remotely through ssh
and thus I can control and manage them remotely.

How do I remotely manage Windows sensor? Its on a Win
2000.

Are there any whitepapers or tutorial on windows
snort?

Are there any documents telling about how to manage
multiple sensors and issues involved with it?

Awaiting your comments.

Regards,
Bishan