[Snort-users] error loading snort

Nick Oliver nwoliver at ...4250...
Tue Sep 9 19:18:07 EDT 2003

Two things to try. First, (the simplest) is to run "ldconfig -v" as root
(bottom of page 10).

If that does not take care of it, it will probably be associated with
the php install.  Go to page 12.  The ./configure --prefix=/www/php etc.
has to be done in one line only.  This is a very common error that
occurs when doing the php compile.  If you need help with this step,
e-mail me personally and we can work out the bumps.
nwo

On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 16:57, Mark Ford wrote:

--
Nick Oliver <nwoliver at ...4250...>