[Snort-users] W2k Startup Error - IDScenter Snort service support

Ueli Kistler iuk at ...1171...
Tue Sep 9 12:16:48 EDT 2003

Hi,

you could be interested in IDScenter (Download:
www.engagesecurity.com/products/idscenter).
You can configure Snort using it and it's also supporting Snort in
service mode...
Enjoy

Regards,
    Ueli Kistler