[Snort-users] Regarding Employment

Dave.Hartley at ...9934... Dave.Hartley at ...9934...
Tue Sep 9 05:17:17 EDT 2003

Hello all,
	I was wondering if anyone on this list would be willing to share
with me there own personal resource preferences when seeking employment?

I have been looking for work in the security sector for some time now, and
the resources I am currently utilising aren't proving to be too fruitful.

Thanks in advance of everyone's time.

Regards

This message is strictly private and contains confidential information intended only for the use of the person named above. If you have received this e-mail in error and are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, copy or distribute it to anyone else. Please immediately advise the sender and delete this email and all attachments.