[Snort-users] need help with MySQL tables

Nick Oliver nwoliver at ...4250...
Sat Sep 6 17:11:12 EDT 2003

Something that may help you is to take a look at a paper written by
Patrick Harper.  It is on his website www.internetsecurityguru.com and
speaks specifically to installing Snort on a RedHat box with Acid and
MySql.  You may have to go back to the beginning on the install, but it
will install properly in just a few hours if you follow the instructions
correctly.  I know because I am a relative newbie myself and have done
it successfully several times.
nwo

--
Nick Oliver <nwoliver at ...4250...>