[Snort-users] Hogwash help

Wright, Joseph JWright at ...10035...
Fri Sep 5 06:00:07 EDT 2003

I have been unable to locate a hogwash user group, so as a last resort I am
trying the good ol snort folks.
Can anyone suggest how I fix the following error messages when trying to run
hogwash inline on Linux 9.
!/	FAILED TO SET PROMOSC MODE

2/	ERROR BINDING SOCKET

3/ 	UNRECOGNIZED CRYPTO TYPE NAME

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I just cant find the answers on the
internet anywhere.

Cheers
Joe