[Snort-users] Web Content Monitoring - 2nd post

Ravi ravivsn at ...9637...
Thu Sep 4 04:50:08 EDT 2003

Hi chand,
Yes,you can go for snort.
Write your own rules according to the need and get alerts.
Regards,
Ravi

--

The views presented in this mail are completely mine. The company is not
responsible for whatsoever.

ROC home page <http://www.roc.co.in>