[Snort-users] Safari could not load any data for this location ERROR

Matt Fenby Taylor matt at ...10015...
Tue Sep 2 05:42:12 EDT 2003

Hi there,

Apologies if this an easy one, but I am new to ACID and I can not get
it working.  When I load up the URL I get the message:

Could not open the page
“http://apple.juicycreations.com/acid/acid_main.php” because Safari
could not load any data for this location

I have followed the ACID FAQ and entered debugging mode in
acid_conf.php and php.ini and then restarted Apache.  However,
reloading creates no errors nor an error log.

I have checked and rechecked the php files and I have no idea what the
problem is.

Below are my details:

ACID version number    -   acid-0.9.6b23
Web browser (and version)  - Safari 1.0 (v85) and IE 5.2.2
Web server (and version)  - Apache 1.3.28
PHP version   - 4.3.2
How PHP is being invoked by the web server (module vs. CGI)?   - no
idea, how do I find out?
Database server (and version)   -  mysql  Ver 12.21 Distrib 4.0.14, for
pc-linux (i686)
Database schema version - again, unsure as to how to find this out
What actions were taken prior to the error occurring - entered URL
https://apple.juicycreations.com/acid/acid_main.php

Thanks for your time and apologies if this is simple stuff, but I can't
find anything in the documentation.

Matt