[Snort-users] help

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Sat Nov 29 12:14:02 EST 2003

Reinstall jpgraph according to the installation instructions. Don’t forget
to set the path in acid_conf.php.

Cheers...

-The WINSNORT.com Management Team
 mailto:support at ...9077...
 Website: http://www.winsnort.com
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Petrit
Podrimja
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2003 9:20 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] help

My output module in snort is a database. I can see all the logs to that
database but there is an option for displaying all logs with pie charts and
all those different charts.
I get this error when I click to that link:

Warning: is_file(): Stat failed for /root/jpgraph-1.12.2/src/jpgraph.php
(errno=13 - Permission denied) in
/home/httpd/htdocs/acid/acid_graph_common.php on line 37
Error loading the Graphing library: from
"/root/jpgraph-1.12.2/src/jpgraph.php"
Check the Graphing abstraction library variable $ChartLib_path in
acid_conf.php
So I’m asking if anybody can help me.
Thanks