[Snort-users] Installing SnortCenter on a Windows 2000 machine

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Wed Nov 26 12:34:07 EST 2003

Dwane,

I'm sure it will work, and there is also IDS Policy Manager.

-Michael Steele
--
 System Engineer / Security Support Technician
 mailto:michaels at ...9077...
 Website: http://www.winsnort.com

From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Atkins, Dwane
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 11:37 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Installing SnortCenter on a Windows 2000 machine

Here is my scenario.  Please tell me if I am heading in the wrong
direction.  I have snort sensor that are installed and ready to go.  I would
like to manage them with a Windows 2000 box.  I would like to load
SnortCenter on this box.  Is this the answer to my management needs?  Also,
if it is, can someone tell me what I will need to install this?

Thank you

Dwane
Dwane Atkins
Telecommunications and Networking