[Snort-users] Multiple Win32 occurances?

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Wed Nov 26 10:56:03 EST 2003

Paul,

I have always professed that if you don't have the expertise to do Windows
then it's a good thing to stick with what you do have expertise on.

The only point I was trying to make was; UNIX commands are pointless on
Windows, in its native form :)

Cheers...

-Michael Steele
--
 System Engineer / Security Support Technician
 mailto:michaels at ...9077...