[Snort-users] MySQL Disconnects/Mudpit

adam_peterson at ...10608... adam_peterson at ...10608...
Wed Nov 26 10:07:03 EST 2003

I'm trying out mudpit but I use Solaris 8 and I've run into several errors
compiling.  ./configure is OK but make results in these errors:

make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/export/spare/test/mudpit-1.3'
Making all in src
make[2]: Entering directory `/export/spare/test/mudpit-1.3/src'
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I..     -g -O2 -c mudpit.c
In file included from mudpit.c:32:
mp_util.h:59: warning: conflicting types for built-in function `log'
In file included from mp_maps.h:28,
                 from mudpit.c:34:
mp_maps_defs.h:38: error: parse error before "u_int32_t"
mp_maps_defs.h:38: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
mp_maps_defs.h:39: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
mp_maps_defs.h:40: error: parse error before "rev"
mp_maps_defs.h:40: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
mp_maps_defs.h:44: error: parse error before '}' token
mp_maps_defs.h:44: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
In file included from mudpit.c:34:
mp_maps.h:33: error: parse error before '*' token
mp_maps.h:33: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
make[2]: *** [mudpit.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/export/spare/test/mudpit-1.3/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/export/spare/test/mudpit-1.3'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

Adam Peterson | Senior WAN Engineer | SPL WorldGroup |
adam_peterson at ...10608... | +1.415.357.4787

Ben Nelson <lists at ...10344...>
11/26/2003 10:44 AM MST
Please respond to lists