[Snort-users] Multiple Win32 occurances?

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Wed Nov 26 07:55:02 EST 2003

The biggest concern will be dropping packets. Have you researched this? This
is not a normal setup and should be avoided in critical operations.

Cheers...

-Michael Steele
--
 System Engineer / Security Support Technician
 mailto:michaels at ...9077...