AW: [Snort-users] snort idmef plugin

Poppi, Sandro Sandro.Poppi at ...3316...
Tue Nov 25 23:25:03 EST 2003

Hi Yuedong,

Could you please give me some more information about the version of libidmef
and how your configure line for snort looks like? You should have something
like --with-libidmef-libraries=/usr/local/lib.

BTW: Feel free to use the snort-idmef-users mailinglist for issues regarding
this plugin.

So long,
Sandro